Hair Care Tips
- NO SILICONE MIX ON RAW HAIR!
- PLEASE ONLY USE THE PRODUCTS I RECOMMEND: Aussie shampoo and conditioner, Dove intensive repair shampoo, POSH BEAUTY COLLECTION silkening mist, garnier fructis sleek n shine, beyond the zone turn up the heat, chi silk infusion, kenra platinum silkening gloss.
- DO NOT USE TRESEMME, CANTU, ETC IT IS SIMPLY TOO HARSH FOR THE HAIR AND WILL RUIN YOUR EXTENSIONS :(
- Always use a moisturizing shampoo to achieve the most body from your hair, I highly recommend aussie shampoo or dove intensive care. Please note during extreme weather conditions (harsh winter, humid summer) you will need to moisturize and condition more frequently to prevent dryness. Use cold water after conditioner.
- Hair tangling happens when the tresses do not have enough moisture locked in and are excessively dry. Use a light serum and a wide tooth comb to lock in moisture. Serums: garnier fructis sleek n shine, kenra platinum silkening gloss, rusk thermal serum.
- Please seek a professional when bleaching/coloring.
- Avoid excessive heat.
- Avoid use of heavy oils and excessive product that may weigh down the hair.
- Co-wash biweekly and allow hair to air dry.
- Detangling brush can be used on all curly textures; however a body brush should be used on straight hair/body wave/loose wave.
- Condition curly hair frequently (avoid creamy or cream-based moisturizers) that can cause tangling.
- When flat ironing always use a heat protectant spray
- During the hot summer months, you may experience humidity and frizz we HIGHLY RECCOMEND the products listed: garnier fructis sleek n shine, beyond the zone turn up the heat, chi silk infusion.
"We are not liable if any hair becomes damaged by a non-professional due to coloring and/or bleaching as well as styling errors such as shedding due to excessive weft cutting. We are not responsible if you choose to not use our recommended product list. We are not responsible for over processed hair"